Home » Image 2 The King Arthur statue at Tintagel. The statue is called Gallos, which is Cornish for power. The sculpture is by Rubin Eynon
Sign up for Kathryn’s enewsletter
- Blog 117 14/08/2023 A Literary World: An Interview with Alyson Sheldrake
- Blog 116 A Literary World: 10/07/2023 Martin Engelbrecht: A Collection of Artists, Craftsmen, and Professions Clothed with Their Own Products and Tools
- Blog 115 A Literary World. 11/02/2023 An Interview with John Martino
- Blog 114 05/09/2022 A Literary World: The History of the MontCapel Hat Factory in France.
- Blog 113 26/8/2022 A Literary World. An interview with author Alison Morton about her latest novel, Julia Prima.